As the owner of your Subaru, it is your responsibility to make sure you get regular scheduled maintenance to ensure longevity and reliable performance. There are many ways for you to be aware of your vehicle and maintenance. See below for tips to get the very best out of your Subaru vehicle.
1) National Car Care Month in October-this is a time to remind motorists nationwide of the benefits of preventive automotive maintenance. Every year, many Subaru dealers hold Service Clinics during October. At these clinics, you will learn tips and techniques to help spot and prevent trouble, and have your vehicle’s safety and maintenance items inspected. Check your dealer’s Service Department for dates and times.
2) Subaru CARE Service Reminders-The Subaru CARE program is designed to generate and send personalized messages to owners about maintenance intervals around the time the vehicle is due for service. These mailings from your participating dealer often include service tips and commentary, along with money-saving coupons.
3) My.Subaru.com- Your Personal Website-On this site, you will find an online community with information customized to your Subaru. You receive access to your service and warranty history, safety notices and an online Owner’s Manual. My.Subaru.com can let you know when service is due, send you e-mail reminders and help you schedule service appointments online.
4) Rewards with the Subaru MasterCard-By using the Subaru MasterCard for everyday purchases, you can earn up to $2,000 in SubaruBucks reward coupons. You can redeem SubaruBucks toward the purchase of genuine Subaru parts and accessories, scheduled maintenance and service, or even toward the purchase or lease of a new Subaru vehicle. They are valid at any Subaru dealership in the continental U.S.
5) The Subaru Difference-The Subaru Difference gives you a number of service and maintenance partnership options, including Car Care Clinics, service reminders, online tracking, and ways to reduce your costs and still get Quality Driven Service from trained Subaru technicians.